Beginning June 1, 2022, the US District Court-Eastern District of Missouri will accept online payment of criminal debt obligations (i.e. special assessment, fines and/or restitution). These payments will be processed through Pay.gov, a US Treasury secured website.
How do I get started?
In order to use the online payment system, you will need the following:
- A monthly “Debtor’s Statement” or other document showing your CCAM number
- A valid checking or savings account, or
- A valid debit card or prepaid card
You can create an online account with Pay.gov (optional, but recommended), which will allow you to:
- Store payment and case information for future payments
- Access reports showing all payment made through Pay.gov
- Self-Enrollment instructions can be found here!
To make a payment:
Criminal Debt Online Payment FAQs (link to Finance created document: Pay.gov FAQs )