- Court Business
- Clerk's Office
- Hours & Contact Information
- Mission and Vision
- District Information
- Education Program
- Electronic Reporting System
- Family Support Program
- Federal Public Defender's Office
- Money Smart Program
- Probation Job Opportunities
- Project Home
- Restoration of Rights
- Speakers Bureau
- Treatment Services
- Veterans' Program
- Jobs Tool Kit
- Workforce Development Program
- Pretrial Services
- Criminal Justice Act (CJA)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Appointed Counsel Fees and Expenses (Civil)
- Disciplinary Enforcement Rules
- Federal Rules of Civil and Criminal Procedures
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Information Regarding Entry of Default
- Pro Bono Service Opportunity
- Courtroom WiFi Service
- Rule 13.05 Open Forum - Webinar and Materials
- Pro Se
- E-Pro Se / Self Help Document Preparation
- Resource Center
- Civil Complaint
- Employment Discrimination
- Prisoner Civil Rights
- Social Security Complaint
- 2241 Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus
- 2254 Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus
- 2255 Motion to Vacate
- Lawyer Referral and Information Service
- Basics Concerning Discovery
- About the Court
Thomas F. Eagleton U.S. Courthouse
111 South 10th Street
St. Louis, MO 63102
Hours of Operation:
The Eagleton Courthouse is open Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Located on the first level of the building, the cafeteria is open Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–10 a.m. for breakfast and 11 a.m.–2 p.m. for lunch. The grill closes at 1:45 p.m.
The cafeteria provides vending services in the first floor cafeteria area. All malfunctions and refunds may be reported and obtained in the Cafeteria.
Gateway Metro Credit Union
The Gateway Metro Credit Union ATM is located on the first floor and operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All malfunctions may be reported directly to Gateway Metro (314) 621-4575 Ext.160.
- From I-70 Travel eastbound I-70 and exit at Memorial Drive, proceeding straight to Market street, and then traveling west or right on Market. Turn left on 10th Street. The Thomas F. Eagleton Courthouse will be located on your right.
- From I-40 Travel eastbound on I-40 and exit at 11th street on the left. Proceed straight on 11th street, turn right onto Walnut, then right onto 10th Street. The Thomas F. Eagleton Courthouse will be located on your right.
- From I-55 Travel north on I-55 until it merges with I-44. Continue north on I-55 and exit at Gravois road. Proceed straight on Gravois, which eventually turns into 12th street or Tucker. Turn right onto Walnut and proceed two blocks. Turn right onto 10th Street. The Thomas F. Eagleton Courthouse will be located on your right
There are numerous pay lots in the area with varying costs. There is also a small amount of metered on street parking.
For a map showing public parking, places to eat, and the area surrounding the Thomas F. Eagleton building please click: PARKING
Public transportation is available through Metro. Bus schedules and other information can be obtained by calling the following numbers:
Missouri residents (314) 231-2345
Illinois residents (618) 271-2345
Tours are available. Please visit the Courthouse Tours page for more information.