- Court Business
- Clerks Office
- Hours & Contact Information
- Mission and Vision
- District Information
- Education Program
- Electronic Reporting System
- Family Support Program
- Federal Public Defender's Office
- Money Smart Program
- Probation Job Opportunities
- Project Home
- Restoration of Rights
- Speakers Bureau
- Treatment Services
- Veterans' Program
- Jobs Tool Kit
- Workforce Development Program
- Pretrial Services
- Pro Se
- About the Court
- Site Map
Government Admission to the Eastern District of Missouri Bar
READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Complete the Application for Government Admission to Practice Law in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri. The requirements for admission can be found in Rule 12.01 of the Local Rules effective August 1, 2012. In order to avoid delays in the review process, please refer to the following instructions.
- Complete the online registration at https://ecf.moed.uscourts.gov/AttorneyReg/ Instructions can be found here.
- Complete the Application for Admission For Government Counsel. Applications must be fully completed.
- Applicants are required to submit a letter requesting admission to be e-filed with the application as an attachment.
- The completed, signed and affirmed application and letter must be e-filed together as a packet. All originals must be maintained in the attorneys office for a period of 90 days.
- The completed packet must be scanned to PDF and submitted through CM/ECF using the attached instructions.
Once the application has been reviewed and approved, you will be emailed a login and password. This review process usually takes 24 to 48 hours.
If you have any questions you can call the Admissions Clerk at 314-244-7914 or email Attorney_Admissions@moed.uscourts.gov.